Monday, May 11, 2009

Charm School with Ricki Lake- pilot

Claudia

Premiere tonight! I suppose premiere is a more fitting term than pilot. Anyways, I'm excited about this. I really liked Sharon Osbourne as the host (I don't remember anything about Mo'Nique as the host; two reasons: I wasn't into reality shows much then, and even less so about Flavor Of Love). These would be big shoes to fill- shoes that Ricki Lake could comfortably fill. I don't think I will be disappointed. I forgot all about Ricki Lake, except when reminiscing on calm, collected talkshows of old. Well, calm in comparison (Maury, you're a douchebag). She was quietly becoming AWESOME while we weren't looking. Did you know she starred as Tracy Turnblad in the original Hairspray movie? Yeah, me neither. Also, her middle name is Pamela. Thanks, Wikipedia.

She's been recurring on King of Queens, too, but to know that I guess someone would have to actually watch it.

so now to wait for the premiere!


ps. LaLa is engaged to 'Melo, and I dimly remember LaLa from nineties-era VH1 or MTV shows. I've gotv nothing for or against Loveline's Stryker, except that he was born with a tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment