Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Double Shot at Love - FINALE

WARNING: SPOILERS

Alex's Take

Wow.
Did not see that coming.

Everyone knew that Trevor was supposed to be with Ricky, Rebekah with Vicky.
The opposite personalities would have been perfect.

But you know what?
With Rebekah, it was just too little, too damn late. She changed her mind like two weeks ago... after Vicky spent weeks just accepting that she wasn't going to be with Rebekah.

It's fucking ironic that Rikki's gotten everything she's wanted this whole season... yet Vicky got love in the end.

Okay, now let's talk about the One Shot Too Many special.
For starters, Rikki is a damn jealous bitch. I mean... as usual, Rikki assumed everything was going to go her way, and she threw a tantrum when it didn't. The last time I threw a tantrum like that I was six, and my mommy had to remind me that "the loudest one does not always win." She really just wanted to be a miserable sack of a person.
Yeah. So you know what?
I'm not going to say that Rikki deserved to have her heart broken because no one deserves that... but I was definitely rooting for Vikki, and I have been since the day I realized that everyone in the house was falling for Rikki (since Rikki was sending everyone else home.)
Even up to the One Shot Too Many special, Rikki was still advocating that she could pick better for Vikki than Vikki could... because that makes sense. Rikki was playing a game this whole time... Vikki just wanted someone to miss her. So you know what? Hooray for Vikki. May your days be Merry and Bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment