Wednesday, June 10, 2009

oh my god no way

Alex
liek oh my god no way.
In the recent issue of Rolling Stone, Adam Lambert came out of the closet. OhMyGodNoWayAdam'sGay? I can't fucking believe it. There's no way that his perfectly coiffed hair and pink lip gloss could have tipped me off. You know what definitely kept me in the dark about his sexuality? All the pictures on the internet of him in drag making out with men. That's what threw me off the most. I mean, what gay guy would do that? This is totally coming out of left field.

Seriously now.
Okay, the big question is "Did Adam Lambert's sexuality keep him from coming in first?"
I don't think that's the case one bit. If it had been a factor, he would have been kicked off long, long ago. In the long run, I'm more attracted to Kris Allen, and we all know that the only people that won the show due to talent are Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Jordin Sparks - everyone else won because of personality or looks. The only other bigshot was Chris Daughtry, and he didn't even make it to the final three.
Now, I'm not saying that Lambert didn't have personality - I don't even watch AI but I knew everything about him like months ago. He's full of personality. So why did he lose? Do we really care? We know he's going to get a better career under a different label and won't have the AI execs financially raping him the rest of his life.
There you have it folks. I hate American Idol, I will never listen to Adam Lambert or Kris Allen. I will, however, keep you updated on my ungrounded opinions of which I am never wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment