Thursday, June 18, 2009

SYTYCD Week 2 - Results



Kayla Rodomski + Maksim Kapitannikov



Ashley Bellario + Kupono Aweau

Alex

It wasn't actually all that hard saying goodbye to Maks and Ashley tonight, to be honest. Ashley was so sweet and a great dancer - but maybe there's a reason she had to audition four seasons in a row. Maks is an awesome, awesome guy... but he just doesn't have that spark for me that I expect from a Russian Ballroom Dancer. I think Maks threw me off a bit because he's horribly effeminate at times - Russian ballroom dancers are expected to be the epitome of masculinity, and he just doesn't have that. It's still sad seeing anyone go tonight, and I'm sure they'll be horribly missed.

SOLOS:
Caitlin Kinney: Adele - Make You Feel My Love
Jason Glover: Robin Thicke - Superman
Ashley Bellario: Coco Rosie - By Your Side
Kupono Aweau: Janelle Monae - Many Moons
Kayla Rodomski: Kerli - Walking on Air
Maksim Kapitannikov: Kenny Loggins - Footloose

with a special performance by Kristina DeBarge, performing her new single, Goodbye.

Seeing Kupono and Kayla as a new couple is going to be very interesting. I'm not excited. On a side note, as of this week i'm 66% accurate on the bottom 3 and 50% accurate on the ousted couples. Tune in next week to see if I'm continually this awesome!!! (I will be.)


Also, did you hear the news? Our boy Ryan Kasprzak has made it to Vegas for season 6! I knew we'd see him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment